Who Is In The New Alexa Commercial?
- Randall Mullins
Watch Alexa’s 2022 commercial for the Big Game “Alexa, what’s on my mind?” Wouldn’t it be amazing if Alexa could read your mind? Just kidding, you wouldn’t want that. That’s what we learn in this year’s Big Game ad, #AlexaMindReader. This year’s spot features Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost at home as they put their Alexa game-day routine into action and imagine a world in which Alexa could read their minds.
For game-day predictions, ask, “Alexa, who’s going to win the Big Game?” For the perfect game-day guacamole, say, “Alexa, add avocados to my shopping list,” or ask, “Alexa, how do I make guacamole?”For more game-day fun, say, “Alexa, tell me a football joke,” or, “Alexa, announce a touchdown.”
For the ultimate at-home game-day experience on Sunday, February 13, Fire TV and Alexa are here to help!
Say, “Alexa, play the Big Game” to catch all the action on Fire TV.Stream live on Peacock or through a live tv subscription with Hulu + Live TV, Sling, or YouTube TV*.Cable subscribers can log into the NBC Sports app.The NFL app will stream the game for free. Echo Show customers can also tune in via Hulu + Live TV on select devices.
No matter which team you’re cheering for this year, for all your game-day needs. And don’t forget to watch all of this year’s ads and through February 13. *Regional restrictions, blackouts, and additional terms apply. Some apps may not be available on all Fire TV devices. Subscriptions required. : Watch Alexa’s 2022 commercial for the Big Game
Who are the actors on the Alexa commercial?
Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost Team Up in Amazon Super Bowl Ad for Alexa Get ready for a taste of “Saturday Night Live” on Super Bowl Sunday. and, the “Avengers” star and “Weekend Update” anchor, famously got married after meeting at “SNL.” Now they are set to appear in their first project together: a Super Bowl commercial for ‘s Alexa.
- There’s something nice about the fact that there has never been anything with them together,” says Claudine Cheever, vice president of global brand and fixed marketing for Amazon, in an interview.
- It’s a mystery element: What are they like together?” In a 60-second ad slated to air early in the fourth quarter on NBC’s broadcast of Super Bowl LVI on February 13, Johansson and Jost wonder what things might be like if Amazon’s Alexa voice device could read minds.
The results are funny and cringeworthy in equal measure, and the actors “were very involved in the joke writing,” Cheever says. Advertisers like PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev get a lot of credit for their annual appearances in the Super Bowl, but Amazon has been a steady sponsor for the past six years, using the Big Game to tout everything from new series on its streaming-video service to its various home gadgets.
- In addition to the Alexa commercial, Amazon is planning to run a spot promoting its new control over the NFL’s “Thursday Night Football” as part of between the league and several media companies.
- For Amazon, getting its message out has long relied on using popular celebrities.
- In the past, the company has enlisted Cardi B, Rebel Wilson, Harrison Ford and Anthony Hopkins, among others.
The top criteria in deciding who to use? “Celebrities work well for us when they will poke fun at themselves, and are willing to have fun with themselves rather than just show up and be themselves,” says Cheever. “It’s something we are always thinking about when we are casting.” And it helps the company embrace some of the quirkiness inherent in Alexa, which sometimes responds to consumers in ways they never anticipated.
Jost is just the who have taken up sidelines in the world of advertising. Kate McKinnon, Kenan Thompson, Pete Davidson and Chloe Fineman are just some of the “SNL” players who are increasingly turning up in ads for everything from Verizon to Smartwater. To draw attention to its latest Super Bowl effort for Alexa, Amazon intends to release teasers on social media featuring other self-effacing celebs, like RuPaul from the series “RuPaul’s Drag Race.
” And a 90-second teaser with Jost and Johansson has already started to make the rounds — the better to let people see a pile of jokes that was just too big to cram into the 60-second version of the ad. : Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost Team Up in Amazon Super Bowl Ad for Alexa
Who is the girl in the Amazon commercial 2022?
Dive Brief: –
Amazon debuted its 2022 back-to-school campaign featuring actress Kathryn Hahn, according to details shared with Marketing Dive. A playful 30-second spot and three 15-second spots show Hahn urging parents to “Go ahead and spend less” on their kids while keeping up with trends and changing needs. It was created by Amazon’s internal cross-channel marketing team and will run across national TV and digital channels. Aptly centered around low prices, flexibility and convenience as inflation continues to soar, the effort could represent a theme for this year’s back-to-school campaigns as brands search for ways to meet consumers’ needs.
Who is the actress on the Alexa commercial?
Scarlett Johansson & Colin Jost Star in Amazon Alexa Super Bowl Ad (VIDEO)
Who is the girl in the Amazon Cleopatra commercial?
Tress MacNeille is one of the most talented women in the voice-over industry to date.
Who is the actress in the prime Cleopatra commercial?
Who plays Medusa in the Amazon Prime commercial? – In the new Amazon Prime commercial, Medusa is seen buying new sunglasses through the service in order to show off her fun side. “Medusa lived with a hideous curse. I mean the whole turning people to stone thing was a bit of a buzzkill right,” the narrator of the commercial said. 2 Medusa is portrayed by actress and model Jesi Le Rae Credit: Instagram/Jesi Le Rae
Who is the black man in the Caesars commercial?
Career – Smoove has had recurring roles on Everybody Hates Chris and Saturday Night Live, On SNL, he worked as a writer (and had bit roles in sketches, including playing Jimmy “JJ” Walker in a parody of the 1970s sitcom Good Times ) and was a recipient of the 2007 Writers Guild of America award for Best Comedy/Variety Series (Including Talk).
He was on Saturday Night Live for three years. Smoove has been a regular cast member on the HBO comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm since its sixth season in 2007, playing Leon Black. Smoove got the role of Leon on Curb Your Enthusiasm after his stint on SNL. Although he was at that time based on the East Coast, he was in Los Angeles for his friend, music producer Oji Pierce’s funeral, so was able to audition for Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Smoove wrote a book as his Curb Your Enthusiasm character, Leon, which was released on October 10, 2017. He had a major role for seasons two and three on the FOX network sitcom ‘Til Death with Brad Garrett and Joely Fisher, In June 2008, he taped several episodes of The Gong Show with Dave Attell as one of the celebrity judges.
- Smoove was also a cast member on the short-lived sketch comedy program Cedric the Entertainer Presents,
- He hosted the standup comedy series Russell Simmons Presents: Stand-Up at The El Rey on Comedy Central in July 2010 and also appeared on an episode of The Simpsons titled ‘” Angry Dad: The Movie ” in February 2011.
Also in 2011, he starred in the American Dad! episode ” The Worst Stan ” and appeared in an episode of Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil called “Dude, Where’s My Wade”. In 2012, his first televised comedy special, JB Smoove: That’s How I Dooz It, premiered on Comedy Central.
The DVD of the special was released April 3, 2012. In 2013, Smoove voiced Hackus in The Smurfs 2, Smoove appeared in Movie 43 in the segment “The Proposition” alongside Anna Faris and Chris Pratt, He was the substitute co-host of the New York City morning talk show Good Day New York with Rosanna Scotto on April 9, 2012.
He had a cameo as a grave digger in the episode of Louie entitled “Barney/Never”. He also played a supporting role in Season 4, Episode 7 “The Vapora Sport” in the American sitcom The League on FX. He plays Wheelchair Guy, with whom the main characters have recurring comedic run-ins.
- He plays one of the “Replacers” for Call of Duty: Black Ops II,
- He was in the show Real Husbands of Hollywood, where he played a fictionalized version of himself.
- Smoove hosts a talk show on the MSG Network called Four Courses With JB Smoove,
- He provides the voice of Dr.
- Ray De Angelo Harris, host of the Chakra Attack radio show in the video game Grand Theft Auto V,
Smoove appeared in the 2013 film Dealin’ with Idiots as Coach Ted. In 2013, he became a regular cast member of the CBS comedy The Millers, playing the character Ray. In the summer of 2014, Smoove hosted the eighth season of the NBC reality series Last Comic Standing,
- In July 2016, Smoove appeared on comedian Jerry Seinfeld ‘s web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,
- In 2017, Smoove played Santa in Sia ‘s music video, ” Santa’s Coming for Us “.
- In 2019, Smoove attended the final dinner service of Hell’s Kitchen ‘ s eighteenth season Hell’s Kitchen: Rookies vs.
Veterans as a chef’s table guest in the blue kitchen that was run by runner-up Mia Castro. He appeared as a guest judge on the first season of the FOX reality singing competition The Masked Singer, He also voiced Frank in Harley Quinn beginning in 2019, as well as playing Julius Dell in the Marvel Studios film Spider-Man: Far From Home and its 2021 sequel Spider-Man: No Way Home,
- In 2020, Smoove starred in Mapleworth Murders opposite Paula Pell and John Lutz for Quibi,
- Smoove won the 2021 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actor in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series for his role.
- In April 2021, Smoove, alongside his cohost Miles Grose, created May I Elaborate? Daily Wisdom from JB Smoove, a podcast on the Team Coco podcast network.
Beginning in the fall of 2021, Smoove had a recurring role as the titular Caesar in multiple commercials for the Caesars Sportsbook mobile app, appearing alongside Patton Oswalt, Halle Berry, Vince Vaughn, and the Manning family,
Who is Kiki Baessell?
From 2010-2016, it was Kiki Baessell. From 2016 until present day, the Google Assistant default voice is portrayed by Antonia Flynn.
What is Alexa’s name from Alexa and Katie?
Alexa Mendoza is one of the co-lead roles in the Netflix original series, Alexa & Katie. She is portrayed by Paris Mary Josephine Berelc.